Last December, Renasant Corporation of Tupelo, Ms. and Heritage Financial Group, Inc. of Albany, Ga. announced their definitive merger agreement. The all-stock transaction, which closes today (July 1), will result in HeritageBank of the South merging with and into Renasant Bank. Len Dorminey, former president and CEO of Heritage and new executive vice president of Renasant Corporation and president of Renasant Bank's Georgia region, predicts a smooth transition for customers, stockholders and team members.
Cliff Oxford discusses former President of Atlanta Chamber of Commerce Sam William's book "The ...
Effective July 1, the sale of consumer fireworks will be legal in Georgia, and ...
After making some tough decisions that resulted in the reduction of over $6 million ...
Sponsored by the Governor’s Office of Student Achievement, the 2015 Governor’s Honors Program kicked ...
Wiregrass Georgia Technical College has been a leader in South Central Georgia for dual ...
Valdosta Direct Connect is a resource directory of select businesses. Contact us to find out how your company can be seen by thousands of executives each day.
- Accounting - Available
- Advertising - Available
- Alarms/Security - Available
- Architects - Available
- Banking - Colony Bank
- Business Breakfast - Available
- Business Consulting - Available
- Business Dinner - 306 North
- Business Lunch - Steel Magnolias
- Business Solutions - Mediacom Business
- Cars - Prince Automotive
- Catering - Available
- Cleaning Services - Available
- Commercial Printing - Colson Printing
- Computers/Networking - Available
- Copies - Available
- Education - Wiregrass Georgia Tech
- Energy - Available
- Engineering - EMC Engineering Services, Inc.
- Financial Planning - Bush Wealth Management
- Funeral Home - Music Funeral Services
- Health Care - South Georgia Medical Center
- Home Builders - Americas Home Place
- Hotels - Holiday Inn Hotel & Conference Center
- Human Resources - SmithBarnas & Associates
- Information Technology - Available
- Insurance - Available
- IT Management - EDTS
- IT Security - EDTS
- Lawyer - Available
- Leadership Development - CSU Leadership Institute
- Manufacturing - Georgia Manufacturing Extension Partnership (GaMEP)
- Marketing Services - Available
- Meeting and Event Services - Holiday Inn Hotel & Conference Center
- Office Equipment - Available
- Office Furniture - Turner's Fine Furniture
- Office Supplies - Available
- Pest Control - Cowart & Associates
- Print Services - Available
- Private College Education - Available
- Prosthetics & Orthotics - Limbcare
- Public Relations - SPR Atlanta
- Real Estate - ERA Joyner Realty
- Solar - Hannah Solar
- Telecommunications - AT&T
- Web Site Design - Available
- Welding & Industrial - Jones Welding